ACA / UNDER 65 CONTRACTING WITH LIFE PROFESSIONALS SENIOR SOLUTIONSCONTRACTING. SIMPLIFIED.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have not completed Step 1 (Creating Your Agent File), please reach out to your upline for a link to do so before moving into Step 2 (Requesting ACA Contracts).
SAVE THIS PAGE just incase you need to come back and add contracts in the future and/or check for contracting assistance and instructions.
STEP 2: Request Your ACA Contracts
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read ALL instructions on this page. Certifications are required BEFORE contracts will be processed and you are issued a writing number from the carriers.
Helpful Tip: Once you have completed your contracting requests, please call each carrier to be sure that you have completed all information properly and are only waiting for your writing approval.
|Carrier Name||Contracting Instructions|
Note: Oscar is a Just In Time carrier which means an agent must submit business to finalize their appointment.
Please visit the following page to request contracts:
VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT use your existing SureLC account or your alignment will not be correct. You will need to create a new SureLC account for ACA specific contracts.
When requesting your ACA contracting, please DO NOT request additional contracts (ie. Dental, Medicare, Life) under the link provided. Should you need contracts that fall outside of ACA, please contact your upline for the appropriate instructions.
Carrier Offerings Map
Select the red dot on your writing state to view carrier offerings.
Note: Aetna and BCBS Regional Carriers are offered by invite only. If these carriers are in your local market, please reach out to your upline to discuss contracting.
|Map Coming Soon!|
What Do I Do After Submitting My Contracting Requests?
By this time, you’ve requested your contracts through the links and details provided in the “Request your ACA Contracts” section above. If you haven’t completed that part, please do so before moving forward.
Here are some helpful tips to follow to make sure the contracting process runs as smoothly as possible for you:
- Be on the lookout for emails from the carriers you requested contracting for. Some carriers will require you to click on links within the emails to proceed with contracting. Make sure to check your spam folder for carrier emails as they are notorious for going there.
- ACA Hierarchy changes are not permitted without a release from your previous upline. There is no notice of intent process available.
- Complete all carrier specific certifications for each carrier that you are contracting with.
- CALL & CONFRIM (carrier contacts listed below) with each carrier that you have completed all steps necessary to move you into “READY TO SELL” status. You will receive a “ready to sell” letter or email from the carrier once you have completed all carrier requests and certifications and the carrier has processed your contracting request.
Agent Connect & Resources
- Download the ZOHO CLIQ app on your mobile phone or tablet (App Store / Google Play) and let us know what email you use. We will add you to the Medicare group where you will get lots of live support, important news and real time conversations with trainers and producers in the field discussing all things Medicare.
- Request TRAINING access.
- (Optional) Request CRM Access via our CRM REQUEST FORM – a great tool for agents wanting to keep track of their business.
Contacts (Training & General Onboarding)
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Feel free to call any of us and we will be glad to assist you. Here are the contact numbers for our team:
Chad Davis, Business Development
Phone: (606) 585-2587
For ACA Contracting & General Onboarding Questions
|Carrier||Website||Member Services||Broker Support|
Every agent receives a statement for each carrier they write. All statements are located at www.eagentcenter.com.
The company ID is messer. Username is first initial of first name, first initial of last name, and last 4 of social. Password is last 6 of social.