IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have not completed Step 1 (Creating Your Agent File), please reach out to your upline for a link to do so before moving into Step 2 (Requesting Medicare Advantage Contracts).
SAVE THIS PAGE just incase you need to come back and add contracts in the future and/or check for contracting assistance and instructions.
STEP 2: Request Your Medicare Advantage Contracts
Welcome to the team! The partners and trainers at NIDA Marketing Group, in partnership with Life Professionals Senior Solutions, are committed to providing you the very best training and support structure to help you succeed. Your commitment and effort are just as important.
If you need assistance during the Medicare Onboarding Process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
You are now ready to request your Medicare Advantage contracts with the carriers listed in the “Carrier Contracting Request Instructions” section below.
CARRIER CONTRACTING REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Moving From Another Upline? CLICK HERE for Carrier Release Guidelines and Blackout Dates
|Carrier Name||Contracting Instructions|
Humana (Care Plus)
Mutual of Omaha (Med Supp)
Wellcare (Centene/Allwell) / HealthNet
|Please visit the following page to request contracts: https://www.agentcontract.com/agencies/nida-mktg-group-inc-directpay|
If you do not see a needed carrier on this page, please reach out to our contracting team to check availability.
What Do I Do After Submitting My Contracting Requests?
Important Note: All questions regarding Medicare contracting should be sent to Julie Davis at JulieD@LifeProfessionals.com. Please DO NOT submit questions to our contracting partner, Senior Market Advisors, as they are unable to assist in agent contracting support.
By this time, you’ve requested your contracts through the links and details provided in the “Carrier Contracting Request Instructions” above. If you haven’t completed that part, please do so before moving forward.
Here are some helpful tips to follow to make sure the contracting process runs as smoothly as possible for you:
- Be on the lookout for emails from the carriers you requested contracting for. Some carriers will require you to click on links within the emails to proceed with contracting. You can also find more information in our Contracting Guides on what to expect regarding the process for each carrier. Make sure to check your spam folder for carrier emails as they are notorious for going there. (If you have not received carrier specific onboarding instruction within one week of submitting your request, please complete the following form to request new links be sent to you: New Link Request / Note: DO NOT request new links without first checking your spam folder. ONLY request links for carriers that you have previously requested contracting for and have not received onboarding information for.)
- Make sure you have requested any releases necessary from previous uplines and/or submitted your notice of intent. This will ensure that you do not experience delays in the contracting process (For carrier specific information regarding releases and notices of intent, please refer to our MA Carrier Release Guidelines).
- If you have not already done so, finish AHIP.
- Complete all carrier specific certifications for each carrier that you are contracting with.
- CALL & CONFRIM with each carrier that you have completed all steps necessary to move you into “READY TO SELL” status. You will receive a “ready to sell” letter or email from the carrier once you have completed all carrier requests and certifications and the carrier has processed your contracting request.
- Be sure to attend local carrier trainings.
- Watch all videos on the Medicare Advantage Training page (register for access on the Life Professionals website). NOTE: Access to Dropbox and the Training website is granted AFTER contracts are requested and are in the processing/complete stage. If you have completed your contracting and certifications and have not received access to Dropbox and/or the training website, please reach out to Julie Davis at JulieD@LifeProfessionals.com for assistance.
Agent Connect & Resources
- Request TRAINING access.
- Order your LEADS.
NOTE: Access to the Training website is granted AFTER contracts are requested and are in the processing/complete stage. If you have completed your contracting and certifications and have not received access to Dropbox and/or the training website, please reach out to Julie Davis at JulieD@LifeProfessionals.com for assistance.
- (Optional) Request CRM Access via our CRM REQUEST FORM – a great tool for agents wanting to keep track of their business.
- (Optional) Request your generic Scope of Appointment digital form via our SOA REQUEST FORM,
Contacts (Training & General Onboarding)
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Feel free to call any of us and we will be glad to assist you. Here are the contact numbers for our team:
Chad Davis, Business Development & Executive Vice President
Phone: (606) 585-2587
Linda Jenkins, National Medicare Trainer
Phone: (415) 420-3463
For Medicare Advantage Contracting & General Onboarding Questions
United Health Care
Member Services 800-950-9355
Broker Services 888-381-8581
Member Services MEB 800-282-5366
Broker Services 866-714-9301
Member Services 833-570-6670
Member Services 800-833-6917
Broker Services 800-309-3163
Member Services 888-550-5252
Broker Services 866-822-1339
Call for Appt ID 877-297-3625
Member Services 866-805-4589
Broker Services 888-209-7839
Member Services 866-398-6055
Broker Services 866-442-7516
New Link Request – https://form.jotform.com/Life_Professionals/MA_New_Link_Request
Add States To MA Contracting – https://form.jotform.com/Life_Professionals/MA_Add_States
Humana MGA Assignment Form – https://form.jotform.com/Life_Professionals/Humana
Sunfire Access Request – https://form.jotform.com/Life_Professionals/Sunfire
CARRIER CONTRACTING GUIDES
What SHOULD I EXPECT?
CARRIER SPECIFIC CONTRACTING GUIDES
Aetna Contracting Guide
Anthem / Amerigroup Contracting Guide
(Please make sure to only use Internet explorer for Anthem NoMoreForm contracting portal.)
Centene / Allwell Contracting Guide
Cigna Contracting Guide
Humana Contracting Guide
Molina Contracting Guide
United Healthcare Contracting Guide
Wellcare Contracting Guide
CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
Contracting emails can come from a variety of addresses. Here are some common ones to look for:
Aetna MA: AetnaMedicare@aetna.com
United Healthcare: UHC_MedicareSolutionsContracting@sircon.com
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE cARRIER RELEASE GUIDES
How Do I Get A Release From My Current Upline?
Getting a Medicare Advantage release can be challenging. It often involves reciprocal agreements and waiting periods, and with rules differing from carrier to carrier, it is understandably confusing. Our team is here to help walk you through this complex procedure and make it as simple as possible.
Please refer to the carrier specific guidelines for immediate release and notice of intent instructions.
AETNA RELEASE GUIDELINES
ANTHEM RELEASE GUIDELINES
BRIGHT HEALTH RELEASE GUIDELINES
When a release is needed for a hierarchy change, there are two pathways for an agent to
obtain the release.
- Immediate Release
- 6 Months with No Production
The first step will always be for the agent to request the carrier contract. Once the request is received, a contracting link will be sent to the agent and they will be able to follow one of the two pathways for a hierarchy change.
● When completing the contracting link, the agent will upload the immediate release they have received from their current upline.
6 Months with No Production
● No production for 6 months
- Agent will complete the contracting link and be moved under us.
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING RELEASE GUIDELINES
DEVOTED RELEASE GUIDELINES
1/2 - 6/31
Processed within 5 calendar days
Processed 90 days post request
7/1 - 9/30
Processed within 5 calendar days
10/1 - 12/31
HUMANA RELEASE GUIDELINES
When a release is needed for a hierarchy change, there are two pathways for an agent to obtain the release.
1) Immediate Release
2) Notice of Intent with CHA MGA Assignment Form - 90 Day Wait
OPTION 1: Immediate Release
- CHA MGA Assignment Forms will be processed by the carrier depending on the date it was submitted. The process dates are as follows.
WELLCARE RELEASE GUIDELINES
UNITED HEALTHCARE RELEASE GUIDELINES
"Hello, My name is [agent name, writing number] my current contract is through [FMO Name]. I would like to move my contract to Life Professionals Senior Solutions whose FMO is Continental Health Alliance, LLC, writing number 6332303; NMA YourMedicare.Com, LLC, writing number YM0000.
Blackout Period DATES
|Anthem||9/1 - 12/31|
|BCBS TN||9/1 - 12/31|
|Humana||07/10 for NOI and 09/30 for Immediate Release|
|Shared Health||9/1 - 12/31|
Every carrier has different requirements for releases. Here are some examples:
UHC / Molina Example (Needs to come from Top of Hierarchy):
Hierarchy names FOR MA CONTRACTING
Aetna MA - Life Professionals Senior Solutions (Top of Hierarchy will be Senior Market Advisors)
Anthem - Medicare Health Benefits
BCBS TN - Continental Health Alliance
Cigna HS - Life Professionals Senior Solutions (Top of Hierarchy will be MHB Insurance Services)
Clover - Continental Health Alliance
Humana - Continental Health Alliance, GA # 988
UHC - Life Professionals Senior Solutions (Top of Hierarchy will be Continental Health Alliance)
Wellcare - Life Professionals Senior Solutions (Top of Hierarchy will be Jeff Pitta)
Molina - Life Professionals Senior Solutions (Top of Hierarchy will be Continental Health Alliance)